Monday, August 10, 2009

Great Deals




Last week, Jim and I travelled to BB's Bent and Dent to get some of our groceries for the month. BB's is an Amish owned store that sells everything a grocery store does at a fraction of the cost! Some of their items may have bents or dents, but many of their items are just discounted. I love driving to BB's! It's located in Newburg, PA, just outside of Newville. We spent about an hour walking up and down every aisle. I typically only purchase pantry items here, and I like to make sure I don't buy anything that is out of date. We got so many good deals! I find that I love grocery shopping when I go to BB's! If you ever get to visit, you should!

1 comment:

  1. Kind of reminds me of Creekside. I just wish Creekside had as big of a store. They really need to expand.

    I love bargain hunting too :)

    ReplyDelete