Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Baby Natale...I am ready when you are!




Well we had our week 39 doctor's appointment with ultrasound! I cannot believe how amazing the pictures are! I know this child will not look exactly like the photos above, but wow!!!! It certainly gives us an idea as to what this little boy or little girl will look like!
The doctor says I am about 1-2cm dilated, but the baby is still "up there". So, I guess we just keep waiting! We would ask for your continued prayers as the time HAS TO be drawing to a close! We look forward to introducing you to Baby Natale soon!!


3 comments:

  1. He or She is beautiful!
    I can't wait!!!! Hopefully, it will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you that the day is drawing near! We will be praying for a less eventful experience than ours :) If you need anything, please let us know!
    Best of luck as the time comes and God bless!
    Can't wait to hear the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! Wow! I can't wait to meet you baby Natale!

    ReplyDelete